1) Bike and walking paths along all major roads…(can be subsidised by profitable automated kiosks/cashiers/vehicles…anything automated to replace human employment)…connecting towns and neighborhoods. Drinking fountains and bathroom facilities would be prudent additions for our future generations since our bodies are at least 65 percent water…
2) Tax incentives for companies to create organic plant-based multivitamins which are widely available and at no cost to the public.
3) Tax incentives for companies to create organic cotton-based feminine hygiene products which are widely available and at no cost to the nation’s future child-bearers.
4) Free bicycles and bicycle-repair education.
5) Copiers/printers with plant-based white ink and kraft paper reams for offices, schools, and institutions.
6) Emissions ratings for all massed produced cleaners, detergents, cosmetics, and personal products.
7) Emissions ratings for all consumable products.