Although the happening is rare with my hoop earrings becoming singles, recently, I was asked how to keep these Helenbobelen Thinnest And Strongest Thin Gold Hoop Earrings secure:
- Take a look at the other earring backs in your possession…sterling silver and gold are recyclable…one might fit the top of the hoop earring.
- You can purchase the rubber/plastic/silicone earring backs; I’ll include them with every earrings purchase(pictured above). You can also use a pencil eraser or a thick piece of rubber band.
- You can wear your hoop earrings as “droplets” with the Freedom Hoop Earrings Components.
- You can do your best to “re-adjust” the fitting at the top of the hoop earring to be tighter.
- You may also consider having the hoop earring positioned sideways a la “convertibles”: www.helenbobelen.com/convertible.
- And yes, since I’m a one-woman-show here, I can create a single earring.
Okay, loves…enjoy your day!
For every Helenbobelen.com purchase, a pair of Sterling Silver Thinnest And Strongest Thin Hoop Earring or original art or musical performance will be donated to a 501c(3).
Thank you for your kind feedback and purchases!
Thank you for being mindful and for being mindful of our Earth’s resources for our current and future generations!
Feed your mind of good happenings…
A podcast interview with this helenbobelen…