5W x 3H Feet
Watercolor and Gouache on Shipping Paper
Hummingbird Art – Hummingbird Painting – Hummingbird Art Series – Hummingbird Watercolor – 100 Hummingbird Art Series – Collectible Hummingbird Art – Collectible Hummingbird Painting – Helenbobelen.com 100 Hummingbird Series
1/4 C. Rice Flour
1/4 C. Rolled Oats
1/2 C. Water
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Tablespoons Oil
1) Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir and the mixture will look liquid-y.
2) Pour into a well-greased pan.
3) You can use any size pan. The large the pan, the thinner and crispier the cracker-biscuit. (I use a 7 x 11 inch pan.)
4) Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes until the cracker-biscuit’s surface is dry and the edges lift off the pan.
5) Remove from oven and with a sharp knife, cut into bite size squares/rectangles.
6) Serve with your favorite oil/olive oil and salt.
“Grand Trapezoids” Thinnest Thin Gold Hoop Earrings
1.5H x .5W Inches
10K Gold, 14K Gold, 18K Gold, and Love
Once again, these hand-hammered “Thinnest” Thin Gold “Grand Trapezoid” Hoop Earrings encompass all shapes: square, rectangle, and triangle.
From a fashion perspective, these thin gold hand-hammered hoop earrings have a retro style. From a universal, all-shapes-in-one perspective, these hoop earrings have beautiful and balanced potential.
Every pair is uniquely One Of A Kind and created from 14 years of goldsmithing experience.
Thin gold hoop earrings arrive in your hands — across the lakes and seas — lovingly wrapped in sleek and artful materials.
Solid love and gold.
Charity love paid forward.
Sending you love and wishing you peace…